Wednesday, December 23, 2009

InClement Weather: Season's Greetings

It's been WAAAAAY to long since I've shown my face (so to speak) via this blog...and I'm not making any apologies.

Instead, I'll pretend I never left and leave it at that.

As I type this, I have the Hangover on the TV (via DVD), a Capri Sun (resources are low), and am in the early stages of my 2-week Holiday Break (yes, I do love being a teacher right about now). Doesn't that sound like the perfect opportunity to break radio silence? Doesn't it!?!?!

So here are 5 sports-related thoughts/questions I have as we head into 2010.
And 5 pop-culture(ish) FACTS as well.
Why? Because I'm back bitches!!!!

#1. This is Your NFL Defensive MVP. (Apologies to Charles Woodson, but not Jared Allen or anyone else.)
Credit: Zimbio.com

#2. THIS was the WORST live game I ever attended. In fact, they showed THIS on one of the screens outside the beverage stand. NOT the game.

Credit: Wordpress.com

#3. I liked this move a lot for the Yanks. This one too. This one? Not so much.

Credit: NYDailyNews.com

#4. I shouldn't have bought this jersey. How long until this one?

Credit: BleacherReport.com

#5. Where do you think HE ends up next season? How about him? I have ZERO idea, by the way.

Credit: NSR.com

...Pop Culture time...

#6. THIS performance is one of the 5 best of the year. The subtle lines that only you can enjoy on DVD make it even stronger than it was upon first impression.

"Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine."
Credit: IGN.com

#7. This is STILL the greatest TV Comedy of all-time. Duh.

Credit: Fanpop.com

#8. Which of these shows was better? Seriously. You tell me. I can't decide! My gut says I should go with...

Credit: HBO.com

#9. Is she officially a hottie? I just don't know yet... Of course, there's no debate about HER. (Especially sans Pay-Rod).

Credit: OnlineSeats.com

#10. Go see this. NOW! NOW! DO IT! NOW! It's far and away the best movie of the year. Maybe of the last 5 years, honestly.

Credit: IMDB.com

Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon.

No comments: