Sunday, October 11, 2009

In Case You Missed Me...

After a week without predictions, I could make excuses left and right...but you deserve better. Like this kind of better (below)...

Happy Hour and Yankees beisbol took over Friday night. Time with the wife - mainly drooling over Kristen Bell in Couples Retreat (eh, iffy comedy) - took care of Saturday as well. My badness.
Credit: Tumblr.com


As for Sunday morning...I just plain forgot.


I'll definitely check in next week; especially with far improved matchups on a stronger schedule. I'll also return to dissect picks, prognostications, and some fantasy "advice".

Until then...

Parting Thought
Any day in which the Red Sox are eliminated from the MLB Playoffs AND Tom "Golden Boy" Brady & Belicheat lose...America wins.

Credit: AP
HATE HATE HATE!!! Boo ya.

1 comment:

Vegan Recipes said...

Thankks for this