10 to be exact.
Better yet, we're surprising him with them.
Lucky him, right?
Call Me Crazy #1: Is Hasheem Thabeet - despite the dominance of Blake Griffin and sound steadiness of Tyler Hansbrough - the new frontrunner for the Naismith?
1) With FSU enjoying plenty of recent success, who has a tougher road to an at-large birth in the crowded ACC: Virginia Tech or Boston College?
2) Is Maryland only a miracle-run in the ACC Tourney away from returning to the Big Dance?
Big East Talk
3) Cincinnati appears to be on the upswing while Georgetown remains stuck in the abyss after a tough loss at the Carrier Dome. Meanwhile, Notre Dame shakes off 7-straight losses - many of them ugly ones - to destroy Louisville. Last night, West Virginia pounds Villanova and reminds us about their dangerous talent. Assuming UCONN, Pitt, Marquette, Louisville, Villanova, and (maybe) even the Cuse are locks for March Madness...what happens to the "rest of the field", including the aformentioneds (Georgetown, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, West Virginia) as well as Providence.
4) Do you think a darkhorse can emerge come CAA Tournament time, or do you believe VCU/Mason are the odds on favorites - even with a talented Northeastern team tied atop the standings - to cut down the nets in Richmond?
Big Ten Bias
5) Will Penn State right the ship, or are they looking more and more like an early bloomer who will fade well before Selection Sunday?
Missouri Valley Time
6) With an impressive showing Bracketbuster weekend (more below), can Northern Iowa and Creighton secure bids, assuming one of them wins the conference championship over the other?
7) I can't figure out this conference one bit. Can we get a sentence or two on the postseason "likelihoods" for Arizona, USC, and Cal?
8) What's the best case (realistic) scenario for St. Mary's - sans Patty Mills - right now? If he can return before tournament time, how much can the Selection Committee take into account his injury and their play before it? Is that fair to do so?
9) Who is this year's San Diego (winning their conference tournament unexpectedly and then making noise opening weekend of the tournament)? Maybe Portland/Nevada/Niagara/Belmont? Okay, probably not Belmost.
10) What are your favorite Bracketbuster matchups? Who has the most to gain from the weekend's matchups? Who has the most to lose? Individual team or conferences may apply.
Call Me Crazy #2: Is it possible that Ty Lawson - not Psycho T - is the most pivotal Tar Heel for Roy's Boys winning a 2nd national championship?
Good night and good luck, good sir.