Double digits in weekends of NFL action this season and the end of byes as we know it.
Okay, the second is true next week.
Nevertheless, we roll on!
NFL Picks: 23-15 [Fuzzy math has gotta stop, Clement. Karl Rove's fingerprint on American politics is slowly being smudged away.]
Upset Specials: 6-7 [Yeah, we wisely avoid those last week.]
...back to the Sportsbook...
Buffalo @ New England (-3 1/2)
Belicheat won't allow his team not to execute in the 4th quarter two weeks in a row. Even if David Thomas was acting far from his coach's desires. Trent Edwards is not going to throw well on the road and Marshawn Lynch is non-existent as of late.
Tennessee @ Chicago (+3)
Screaming push? Not a chance. Titans go to 9-0. Why? Two words. Sexy Rexy.
New Orleans @ Atlanta (-1)
The Saints (Jags, too) are my fantasy enigma. I'm taking the home Falcons. Yeah, I said it.
St. Louis @ NY Jets (-9)
I usually don't pick the Jets. I'm fearing a letdown; however, it appears Action Jackson won't play. Jets win, but I won't take the 9.
Baltimore @ Houston (-1)
Joe Flacco is a beast. Well, at least for rookie QBs from the CAA. Right? Right. Oh yeah...Ravens road-W.
Upset Special (1 and only!)
NY Giants @ Philadelphia (-3)
Taking the G-Men straight up. Why? Two words. Justin Tuck.
Top Ten Fantasy Insights of the Week...You Didn't Expect
1) Nobody should ever call into local radio and ask if they should start Andre Johnson as one of their 3 wideouts. I heard it four times today and nearly puked by the end.
2) Lav Coles and Jericho Cotchery are not 50/50 options. Still start them.
3) Kurt Warner is likely the steal of your fantasy football draft. Check the numbers.
4) Where is that Colston guy in Nawlins?
5) Anybody who has Len Dale and CJ...start both of em and smile.
6) Joey Galloway will not be more than a lucky 1-week start all season long.
7) Don't go to nuts over Brady Quinn just yet.
8) Brandon Marshall is gonna wear down by Week 14.
9) Denver needs to make a trade for an RB. Oh wait, that deadline came and went a long time ago.
10) I'd still take Randy Moss over Santana Moss on my fantasy roster. I think.
Anything else, you think of!
Until next time...