1) Why isn’t the “London Game” – New Orleans vs. San Diego – getting more pub than a 1 pm slot on CBS?
2) Which of the winless – Detroit (hosting Washington) or Cincy (@Houston) – has a better chance to notch their first W of the season?
3) If Dallas ends Sunday at 4-4, will Wade Phillips have a job Monday morning?
4) Can Clinton Portis (NFL best 818 rushing yards) keep up his Herculean-workload without finally being seriously dinged up? (Jinx THAT Skins fans!)
5) Anybody too upset there’s no Sunday night game tonight (*cough*World Series)?