Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pre-NFL Draft Themes

Today is one of those rare days when all of the PHSports team is in the same place. We'll be doing the running blog. Here are some of our pre-NFL Draft themes.

Paymon: Ultimately, it comes down to when there is a run at a single position. I think that position will be Offensive Tackle, which will create value at the Defensive End and Wide Receiver positions.

Sum: My thoughts? Zzzzzzzz. This is a terribly lackluster draft. The only the thing that might make this exciting is the same thing that would make me cry ... Danny Boy Snyder wheeling and dealing. This will be an OL and UConn heavy draft.

Clement: Seattle at #4 is the most intriguing pick to me, if the Jets take Josh Freeman ... I'll hang myself.

Armin: Is Connecticut going to be the dominant college on day 1? Naw...USC ;) If the Skins trade up to get Sanchez...I'm jumping off my deck...hope the grass is soft. If they take him at 13...I'll punch myself in the face.

Kiya: The rich get richer and the poor will get poorer as strong front offices will once agin prove why their teams are on op and some teams will always be lackluster.

No comments: