- Virginia Tech @ Florida State, 2pm
- Illinois State v. Northern Iowa (MVC Tournament Final), 205pm
- Old Dominion v. VCU (CAA Tournament Semifinal), 300pm -- These two schools hate each other with a passion unlike any other except for maybe ...
- Duke @ North Carolina, 400pm
- Northwestern @ Ohio State, 500pm
- Towson v. George Mason (CAA Tournament Semifinal), 530pm
- Clemson @ Wake Forest, 600pm
- Charleston v. Davidson (Southern Conference Tournament Semifinal), 600pm
- Portland v. St. Mary's (WCC Tournament Semifinal), 1130pm -- I will not watch this one, but a loss by St. Mary's may delay the posting of Monday's bracket projections.
* #1 seed American squeaks by Army in the Patriot League, 61-60.
* While Tennessee is certainly in the NCAA Tournament, the unanticipated home loss to Alabama will have bearing on their seeding. Chances are that we will not see a SEC team on the top 6 seed lines.
* Right as Virginia Tech storms back into the game, Delaney and Allen get their 4th fouls.
* In a minute of watching the MVC Tournament Final, the lead has changed twice. Osiris Eldridge is scorching hot!
* VCU is struggling. Down 24-16 to their rival Old Dominion, Eric Maynor (3) and Gerald Lee (2) have combined for a total of five points.
* Congratulations to Northern Iowa, who survived an onslaught of deep shots from Illinois State to start the overtime session. They won 60-57 in the Lou.
* VT has lost, signifying that they must win two in Atlanta to be in (assuming the second will be against the ACC's top 3 teams). A tall order.
* Just received a text from Clement, who is at the CAA Tournament in Richmond. Joey Rodriguez has "countless" turnovers. In visiting the CAA website, I can now report that "countless" equals 2. You can also visit CAA Courtside for ... courtside chatter from the CAA Tournament. After a 30-point explosion yesterday, Gerald Lee has 2 points. VCU up 32-30 right before the under 16 in the second half.
* VCU defeats ODU. George Mason fans can watch the game and participate in a live blog here.
* Coach K is complaining, but what's new? UNC up 6 at the under 12 in the second half.
* UNC wins against Duke despite a lackluster defensive performance. Mason defeats Towson for the 15th straight time. Yes, 15 straight wins.
* For the second time in two days, a bid may be stolen from another conference. Charleston defeats Davidson for the second time. Congratulations to Bobby Cremins! That said, it makes the brackets that much tougher.